What is ResearchBase ?
ResearchBase is leading professional networking platform helping research professionals in STEM fields to connect, communicate and learn from each other
- Switch between Amazon, Merch by Amazon, Kindle Direct Publishing, Redbubble, Spreadshirt, Etsy, Displate, Vexels, Pinterest and many more by clicking on the logo right next to the search icon:
- Brand New: MULTISEARCH: In our latest update we added MultiSearch functionality – You can now select multiple plattforms to search on and quickly get search results for your keyword on all of them
- We proudly present: the KEYWORDBASE: Another awesome feature of ResearchBase PRO is the brand new KeywordBase. An awesome little tool that will help you organize and save your favorite keywords while researching
- More features coming soon..
Features of ResearchBase
- Perhaps the most important function of any tool is its keyword function.
- In their search bar, you can key in any word and different keyword options will pop up.
- The keyword suggestions are separated in a clear and understandable way.
- For example, keywords after and before the word keyed in and variations of the keyword you have searched for.
- If you are a Kindle Direct Publishing seller, you can filter your search to only show you the most popular keywords for books.
- Once you get keyword suggestions that you can use, you can copy them onto the clipboard or drop them in the “keyword base”.
- Keyword base is a feature that can be found at the bottom of the page.
- It is a feature that lets you copy all your favorite keywords in one place and after you are done making your search, you can download them directly from this section.
- The Keyword Base feature is able to show you the search volume of each keyword helping you make more informed decisions when it comes to which keywords to add to your listing.
- If you sell more than one product on your print on demand store, you’ll be able to make specific searches for each of the different products you sell.
- The product types included are v-neck t-shirts, premium t-shirts, regular t-shirts, tank tops, long sleeves, sweatshirts, hoodies, pop-sockets, raglans, throw pillows, phone cases, and tote bags.
- This is a comprehensive list that includes the most popular products sold on Merch by Amazon and other print on demand platforms.
- Trademark and copyright are important especially for Merch by Amazon sellers.
- ResearchBase’s trademark feature uses the American and German databases to help you make sure that your keywords and phrases have not been trademarked in these two marketplaces.
- ResearchBase offers a comprehensive sort feature when looking through different products or when you want to analyze different designs.
- Users can organize their searches by price, date, and the average number of reviews.
- When conducting your design research, you might need to compare different products from different platforms to gain a clear insight into what is currently popular.
- One of ResearchBase’s greatest features is that it allows users to compare different platforms straight from their own page.
- Just next to the search feature on the button to the right, users can switch between the print on demand platforms currently in the market.
- Not only are users able to search within these platforms, but they are able to compare designs on popular design websites like ThreadBasket.
- You can also make searches on other search engines like Google and on popular social media platforms like Pinterest.
- Unfortunately on the free plan, you can only make searches on Merch by Amazon and Kindle Direct Publishing.
- The default marketplace on ResearchBase is set to Germany, when making your search, users are able to switch between the different marketplaces.
- The available marketplaces include; United States, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, and Japan.