Epidemic Sound is a global music technology company with more than its headquarters in Stockholm. Empowering creativity is at the heart of who we are. Epidemic Sound enriches the creative process, allowing content creators to enhance their content and engage their audiences with this expanding catalog of world-class music and sound effects.
What is Epidemic Sound?
Epidemic Sound subscription allows you to soundtrack content for your own business or sublicense and clear content for clients. It covers unlimited use on online platforms including use on YouTube, websites, digital ads and unlimited boosts on social media posts.
Everything in Personal, plus:
- Covered for social media, online platforms and websites
- Publish content for clients and businesses
- Unlimited use in digital ads
- 35,000 tracks
- 90,000 sound effects
- Unlimited downloads
- Publish content to your own social media channels
- Monetize content across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitch, and podcasts
- All online platforms
- Digital ads
- TV shows and TV ads
- Commercial streaming and VOD
- Multiple user accounts
- Music curation support
- Customized music productions
- Customer success manager
- Customized terms
Why should you use Epidemic Sound?
Epidemic Sound is a Swedish company that provides stock music and sound effects that can be used on any type of project. The design of the site is very intuitive and easy to use, you can search using various filters and you will surely find exactly what you are looking for.
Who should use Epidemic Sound?
- This tool is a royalty-free music subscription website for video producers, podcast creators, and artists. Video producers can use Epidemic Sound to conveniently download royalty-free music for their videos without worrying about issues like royalties.
- For podcast creators, Epidemic Sound even has a number of playlists dedicated to podcast-friendly tracks, hooks, and soundbeds that will blend seamlessly with the podcast and without overdoing the dub.
- Producers, composers, musicians and artists can submit their songs for review and use it for distribution to streaming platforms and potentially included in playlists with millions of followers, reaching online video creators, broadcasters, media agencies and brands.
- Artists are paid upfront for music ownership, and then Epidemic Sound splits the streaming revenue in half. Thanks to flexible, concise, non-exclusive agreements, artists still have the freedom to work with this tool.
- Best of all, Epidemic Sound’s music experts work with every music creator to help them develop the best version of each of their songs.
- Their music catalog is used by leading content creators, broadcasters, ad agencies, and world-renowned brands to take their productions to the next level.
How does it work?
Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: Sign up
Start exploring the Epidemic Sound catalog by starting a free 30-day trial.
- Step 2: Find your sound
Discover and download over 35,000 tracks and 90,000 sound effects. Filter by mood, genre, tempo, and vocals, or get inspired by personal recommendations. Looking for something unique? Use our creative tools to customize your tracks.
- Step 3: Soundtrack the world
Bring your content to life with the perfect soundtrack. Our music license has you covered across all online platforms – so you can focus on creating content that inspires your audience, wherever they might be. You’ve found your sound, now make some noise.
There are many high quality music service providers out there, but not yet Epidemic Sound is the best leading provider. Their libraries are huge and they continue to grow rapidly and continuously. They also make it easy to find new music all the time, and their efforts are made to make sure your content sounds unique. I recommend you buy now at our Epidemic Sound group buy to get the best tool and many other great deals waiting for you. I hope that you will find this article useful. Thanks for reading!
You will get: