One of the most precise free reverse ASIN search tools on Amazon is AsinSeed. Based on the ASIN of the products you offer, it enables you to conduct keyword research. This enables you to observe your rivals and utilize the same effective terms they do.
What is AsinSeed?
AsinSeed is a powerful tool that helps you reach out to your target audiences via social media, while testing social ads without any coding knowledge. If you want a leg up over the competition, it’s one of the most commendable tools with impressive results and detailed performance, among other clever features.
- Reverse ASIN
Find the keywords customers are using to find your or your competitor’s products.
Comprehensive keyword metrics to narrow down to the right keyword. (searches, purchase, keyword hot, unique words, etc).
- Keyword Research
Get the most relevant and the best keyword to grow your listing traffic
Find the optimal keyword you might never think of
Determine which keywords are important with useful metrics (searches, purchase, purchase rate, search results, etc).
What is the principle of AsinSeed?
- First, They track and analyze the keywords that users are actually searching for, and sort their vast vocabulary based on their popularity.
- Analyze the traffic keywords of each ASIN and calculate the popularity of each traffic keyword for the ASIN.
- It should be noted that some keywords are in the category of popular organic search keywords, but that does not mean that it is also popular for the targeted ASIN.
How to use AsinSeed for keyword optimization?
- Choose more than 10 top competitors.
- Search and review your competitors’ important keywords.
- Use these keywords to optimize your listing Title, Search Terms, Bullets, Description, etc.
- You should choose some high demand and low competition keywords for your list.
Why does ASIN not display keywords for some products?
- The ASIN is Parent ASIN , it do not have listing itself, so there are no traffic keywords, you need to search the child ASIN.
- The ASIN you entered might be affiliated with another Amazon marketplace (.COM, .CA, .MX, .CO.UK, .DE, .FR, .IT, .ES, .CO.JP, .CN, .IN)
- The ASIN launches within the last 90 days and has not been logged with our database yet, or none of the ASIN’s keywords has good ranking yet in such a short period of time.
- The ASIN is a seasonal product or a product with unstable ranking of keywords (such as jewelry, clothing), the ASIN performs bad when the data update.
- The ASIN has variants. For the ASIN with variants, not all the variants have the keywords which could bring traffic to listing, a part of variants bring the traffic mainly, while the rest expose to the customer through those good performed variants instead of its own keywords( customer click the good performed variant and see the rest). So you can search more its other variants’ ASIN code in this cases, because only the good performed variants have traffic keywords.
How offer is the Data updated?
- Updated in every 0.5-1 month.
- Priority of update : US and Japan market and then European markets.
- Each update is a full update, all the ASIN of one market would be updated at the same time.
What is the keyword HOT index?
- The keyword hot index refers to the traffic volume brought to you by the keyword to ASIN. The higher the hot index is, the higher is the traffic.
The traffic refers to the search volume. For example, if the user searches for “wireless charger”, hot index of Page 1 is definitely greater than Page 10.
- Low hot index does not mean that the keyword search volume is low, such as “wireless charger” found product A on page 18, for product A,
- Hot index may be 1 (small), but this keyword is actually a popular word.
- When calculating the keyword hot index, we will consider the keyword search volume, competition, conversion rate, and the keyword rank of the ASIN is in the search results.
In conclusion, Buy now at our AsinSeed group buy. I hope that the information I provide will be of help to you. Thank you for reading our AsinSeed intro!
You will get: AsinSeed Standard (Shared account)